Apply to our study abroad in Israel programs
- Send us an email to this address. In your request please include the following:
- Your personal information – full name, gender and full address including country.
- Contact information – email address and phone number where we can reach you.
- Musical background and education:
– What is your principal instrument and how long have you been playing it?
– Have you studied music previously?
– Any additional information about yourself you would like to include?
- Do you speak Hebrew? And if you do, what is your level of fluency? (Knowledge of Hebrew is not a requirement)
- Upon receipt of your email, we will send you instructions regarding our entry exam.
The exam is designed to provide us with a complete overview of your musical skills, aptitude and areas of musical interest.
- Upon acceptance to Rimon an official document will be sent to you via email.
You can then decide to pay the tuition deposit and secure your place with us for the upcoming school year. This will allow you to start planning your academic year as an international student in Israel!
To begin the application process, please fill out your contact information here: